Available Monday and Wednesday.
We will take you from Dahab to Cairo by a comfortable air-conditioned bus. The tour, during which you will be accompanied by a qualified Enlgish-speaking guide, will start from Cairo Museum. The Museum has 100 rooms with 120 thousand exhibits, demonstrating in its fullest the great civilization of Ancient Egypt. You will be able to admire the famous Hall, dedicated to the excavation of the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun, a collection of portraits from royal mummies (the Hall of the Royal Mummies is charged with an extra fee – around 100 LE).
After the museum, you will have your lunch at a restaurant and continue the tour with heading to Giza, where you will be able to admire the famous Pyramids and the Sphinx (entrance to the Pyramid of Menkaure is charged with an extra cost about 30 LE.). Then you will visit the Palace of Perfume and the Papyrus Institute.
At the end of the day, we will check you in at a 4-star hotel, where you will have you dinner and stay overnight.
In the morning after breakfast, we will make a trip to the Mosque of Mohammed Ali, see the Citadel – a mighty fortress situated on Mukkatomm Hill. The Citadel, visible from every part of the city, was built between 1176-1183 by great Saladin, one of the rulers of Egypt. The Citadel was expanded by successive rulers and eventually became a small town, divided into two districts. Nowadays it is one of the most popular and most visited by tourists sights.
You will continue the trip to the coptic churches of Old Cairo and visit the Institute of Papyrus. After lunch you will be taken to Sakkara to visit the step Pyramid of Djoser and to Memphis City, the oldest capital of Ancient Egypt.
At the end of the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel in Dahab.
Please bring with you:
– Passport with the paid visa
– Sports shoes
– Clothing for women (cover for the arms and legs below the knees)
– Drinking water
- Tour to Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Tour to the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo
- Tour to Salah El Din Citadel and Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque
- Tour to ancient churches of Coptic Cairo and the Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Tour to Sakkara
- Shopping through famous bazaars
- Service of a professional tour-guide
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Transfer from/to the hotel
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicles
- One-night accommodation at a 4-star Cairo hotel,
- Two-day sightseeing excursion in Cairo
- All services charges and taxes included
- Entrance fees to the interior of the Pyramids or the Solar-Boat Museum
- Entrance fee to the Mummy Room at the Egyptian Museum
Price per adult $ 185
child from 6-12 years 50 %
child from 0-6 free